Apartment Leasing Agent
San Diego, CA 92000 US
- We build upon your Customer Service Background to help you get your foot in the door of a new industry and career path!
- Meeting potential renters and guiding them on tours of available units
- Following up on leads for potential renters
- Performing background checks, credit checks and other responsibilities to see if prospective renters are qualified
- Preparing leasing documents for potential renters using property standards and regulations
- Handling the collection of rent payments, security deposits and application fees
- Keeping residents informed of any changes to rental agreements or upcoming property issues
- Building a rapport with current tenants to give them personalized service
- Keeping an eye on community facilities such as mailrooms, fitness centers and laundry rooms
Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual is a HUGE plus
- High School diploma, GED, or suitable alternative.
- Work experience as a Leasing Professional or similar position - NOT required but HUGE plus
- Proficient knowledge of real estate industry, property management principles and relevant legislation.
- Valid driver s license and reliable transport.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours, including weekends