Las Vegas, NV 89000 US
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
- Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assist management team with other various tasks required.
- Immediately report all unsafe conditions.
Skills and Abilities
- Neat, clean and professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Operate vehicle and drivers license required according to community needs.
- Successfully pass a drug test.
- Demonstrate ability to perform tasks described above without seeking outside contractor assistance.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills for communicating with residents, co-workers, and senior management.
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to and foster a team approach to serving residents and maintaining a successful community.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee handbook.